Title of book(s) read since last update: Betsy and Tacy go Downtown
Number of books read since you started: 3: Betsy and Tacy go Downtown,The Hunger Games and I Know it’s Over
Pages read since last update: 157
Running total of pages read since you started: 824
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 10 hours and 19 minutes
Currently reading: I Love You Beth Cooper, Larry Doyle
Prize you’ve won: None
Click here to enter my read-a-thon giveaway.
*MID EVENT MEME*
1. What are you reading right now? I am about to crack open I Love You Beth Cooper, by Larry Doyle
2. How many books have you read so far? 3 (see above for titles)
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I am excited for the one I’m about to start. Once I finish that, I don’t know what I’ll choose!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really. My boyfriend made sure he was out of the house for the most part. He said he didn’t want to bother me or be in my way, so that was nice of him.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? The only real interruption was between 6-8pm when my boyfriend was home. He took a nap for part of the time but I did get a little bit less reading done when he was awake. I’ve been doing so well though that I didn’t mind taking a little break.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I am doing better than I thought I would! It’s even more fun than I expected!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No. I think it’s perfect the way it is, at least so far.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Honestly, I don’t think I’d do a thing differently. We’ll see if I still have the same opinion once the read-a-thon is over!
9. Are you getting tired yet? YES!! I am an early bird. It is almost my bedtime.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Just make sure you have a lot of reading options and take a few breaks when you need to.